I enclose a question raised by the Chairman of the Task Force Datuk Keramat, Mr. Norham that remains unanswered by Kuala Lumpur City Hall and the Ministry of Regional Development.
The questions to be asked by DBKL and Ministry of Regional Development.
1. Why has the land in housing gazette Prima / Affordable imposed a nominal land premium by PTG status in exchange for a price said to be free?
2. Why Kuala Lumpur City Hall did not take action against developers who do not have a license developers start work?
3. Where license approval from the Ministry of Housing and Local Government to start this project?
4. Does the developer have the mastermind behind them in the Kuala Lumpur City Hall or the Ministry of Regional?
5. Why is this land not tendered to companies, government agencies such as PRIMA, SPNB, UDA and Housing Department?
6. The site affordable housing land acquired by the Kuala Lumpur City Hall on Nov 2014 WP was sold to private company of less than six months to build the house free prices. have had no experience and established less than 1 year.
If Kuala Lumpur City Hall and Ministry of Regional Development in a right position please answers all these questions. Perhaps the original residents will take a good reason why they have been demolished and abandoned by the authorities.